Thought for the day…
"Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life."
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Intuitives & more: Lucid dreaming 101
- Writings: It’s the dream we carry, with Olav Hauge
- Writings: Live, simply
- Thoughts: Alive in this moment, with Thay
- Writings: From anger…the next step
- Writings: Lighten for a moment, with Sarah Norrad
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….