Thought for the day…
"Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience."
-- Sonia Choquette
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Writings: Live, simply
- Thoughts: Alive in this moment, with Thay
- Writings: From anger…the next step
- Writings: Lighten for a moment, with Sarah Norrad
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list