Most of us will do anything to avoid being wrong. But what if we’re wrong about that? “Wrongologist” Kathryn Schulz makes a compelling case for not just admitting but embracing our fallibility. I always like her work with Grist – when you check this out, you’ll see why.
Thought for the day…
“Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.“
— Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Thoughts: Healing
- Thoughts: Rainy days come & go…
- Thoughts: Using things & loving people
- Wordplay: Out of cite
- Thoughts: Blessing & healing
- Thoughts: It starts here
- Thoughts: Probably my favourite fable in the world…good? bad? who knows?
- Writings: We were made for these times….
- Thoughts: How about a hundred dollar Christmas?
- Thoughts: From the bones of a dying world…