Most of us will do anything to avoid being wrong. But what if we’re wrong about that? “Wrongologist” Kathryn Schulz makes a compelling case for not just admitting but embracing our fallibility. I always like her work with Grist – when you check this out, you’ll see why.
Thought for the day…
"We are all walking each other home."
-- Ram Dass
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Writings: Don’t believe everything you think
- Thoughts: Closer to the heart…
- Wordplay: Tidsoptimist
- Writings: Any way you look at it…
- Writings: “The only way out is in, and the only way beyond is through.”
- Starpeople: Think about it
- Thoughts: Your turn
- Thoughts: It’s all about change
- Wordplay: Yes, you can
- Thoughts: Heal…start here