Thought for the day…
“Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment.“
— Thich Nhat Hanh
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Thoughts: Healing
- Thoughts: Rainy days come & go…
- Thoughts: Using things & loving people
- Wordplay: Out of cite
- Thoughts: Blessing & healing
- Thoughts: It starts here
- Thoughts: Probably my favourite fable in the world…good? bad? who knows?
- Writings: We were made for these times….
- Thoughts: How about a hundred dollar Christmas?
- Thoughts: From the bones of a dying world…