Thought for the day…
"Magnanimity is not a river that flows in one direction only. It is a bridge built of reasonableness and the acceptance of others that enables human beings to navigate barriers that keep us apart."
-- Desmond Tutu
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Writings: Live, simply
- Thoughts: Alive in this moment, with Thay
- Writings: From anger…the next step
- Writings: Lighten for a moment, with Sarah Norrad
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list