Thought for the day…
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
-- Jesus, the Christ, in The Gospel according to St Matthew
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Writings: Live, simply
- Thoughts: Alive in this moment, with Thay
- Writings: From anger…the next step
- Writings: Lighten for a moment, with Sarah Norrad
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list