Thought for the day…
“In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.“
— Elizabeth Gilbert
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list
- Thoughts: Spiritual?
- Poetry of music: Devi Parayer, with Craig Pruess & Ananda
- Writings: Rain, rain, and more rain…
- Thoughts: Healing