Thought for the day…
“When you are frightened… Explore why… You can actually look at fear. Then fear ceases to be dominant situation that is going to defeat you. Fear can be conquered… You can step on fear, and therefore you can attain what is known as fearlessness. But that requires that when you see fear, you smile.“
— Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list
- Thoughts: Spiritual?
- Poetry of music: Devi Parayer, with Craig Pruess & Ananda
- Writings: Rain, rain, and more rain…
- Thoughts: Healing