Thought for the day…
"I felt a rush of trust–felt that life might be not just tolerable but beautiful, if I could only remember to find the bare Present.
-- David James Duncan, River Teeth
About Brother Ian
Over the centuries, Brother Ian has been collecting stories & information & discourses for the purpose of elevating the human condition as needed, dissecting it when necessary, and building the case for hope.
In the spirit of noting that organized crime, organized baseball, organized labour, and organized religion tend to engender controversy & occasional discord, I promise to be neither organized or critical of those who are.
- Writings: Live, simply
- Thoughts: Alive in this moment, with Thay
- Writings: From anger…the next step
- Writings: Lighten for a moment, with Sarah Norrad
- Thoughts: Dig deeper…
- Funnier: peace, from cows
- Writings: The two hungers
- Thoughts: Let it in, let it out….
- Writings: The Silence, by Wendell Berry
- Wordplay: A very important list